VDR para el Siemens Gigaset M740/M750
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Proyecto movido a GitHub

Miér 7 Abr 2021 - 19:23 por bittor

Comentarios: 0

Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada

Flujo RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Starting box regularly without recording for remote timer programming

4 participantes

Starting box regularly without recording for remote timer programming Empty Starting box regularly without recording for remote timer programming

Mensaje por dieter Mar 7 Jun 2011 - 8:38

Hello,

is it possible, to switch the box on for instance every evening from 8:00 to 10:00 without a recording?
Since the box is in the basement, while I am usually upstairs, I could them do some timer programming remotely wihout going downstairs and starting the box.
As far as I know, WOL is not possible, what would be the best solution.
Regards,
Dieter

dieter

Cantidad de envíos : 18

Starting box regularly without recording for remote timer programming Empty Re: Starting box regularly without recording for remote timer programming

Mensaje por jb Mar 7 Jun 2011 - 11:43

Hi.

By default and by mean the scheduler plugin, VDR starts automatically for downloading EPG data, I do not remember the time, I think it is early in the morning.

You can change the time of that scheduled task in order to wake up VDR at 8:00 (even from a total shutdown state).

As that task is scheduled to run twice (at the scheduled time and 30 minutes after) you also can change the configuration to run it 120 minutes after, or even repeat it four times every 30 minutes. Then you will have VDR awaked for two hours.

IF YOU REPEAT THE TASK FOUR TIMES EVERY 30 MIN. THIS IS NOT NECESSARY
When you have configured the task to run 120 minutes after, you also should configure VDR to maintain it awaked during that time, so you have to configure the "Minimun time before an event" with a value greater than 120 minutes in order to avoid that VDR shutdown between the two events.

This option in the spanish menu is in:

"Configuracion/configuracionVDR/Varios/Tiempo mín. antes de un evento"

In the english or german version I do not kown what is the accurate translation/path, sorry.

I am sure there are a simpler way to do it, but for me it works and I keep VDR awaked during the time I want. After the task are finished VDR shutdown again. This is the method I use to start VDR at 8:00 and to shutdown at 21:00 the weekends I am out of home. I schedule task for update EPG every two hours (from 8:00 to 21:00), the scheduler plugin allows you repeat the same task several times, just like cron does.

Regards.
jb

Última edición por jb el Mar 7 Jun 2011 - 17:07, editado 2 veces
jb
jb
Betatester

Cantidad de envíos : 1193

Starting box regularly without recording for remote timer programming Empty Re: Starting box regularly without recording for remote timer programming

Mensaje por dieter Mar 7 Jun 2011 - 14:15

Hello,

thanks for the quick reply! But in case I want to watch TV at the same time, won't I get a problem with the epg update?
Regards,
Dieter

dieter

Cantidad de envíos : 18

Mensaje por bittor Mar 7 Jun 2011 - 16:18

No, from SCAN SVDRP command help:
Forces an EPG scan. If this is a single DVB device system, the scan"
will be done on the primary device unless it is currently recording.
bittor
bittor
Desarrollador

Cantidad de envíos : 3661

https://github.com/bittor7x0/VDR-M7x0

Mensaje por skywalker Miér 8 Jun 2011 - 12:53

I cannot find the option on the menu system to launch the EGP grabber on a specific time. The only parameter i found is the hour interval for re-searching the EGP guide. Could you help me?

Thanks a lot.

skywalker

Cantidad de envíos : 36

Mensaje por bittor Miér 8 Jun 2011 - 16:53

You have to activate scheduler plugin (by default it is disabled).

To activate it from OSD: Menu button -> Setup (Einstellungen) -> Firmware Setup -> Plugins activate / deactivate (Plugins aktivieren / sortieren) -> scheduler -> yes (ja).

and from ftp, edit /etc/rc.local.conf y add "-Pscheduler" in "vdr_pluginopts" parameter, for example:
Código:
vdr_pluginopts="-Pepgsearch -Pskinenigmang -Pchannelscan -Posdteletext -Pepgsearchonly -Pconflictcheckonly -Psetup -Pscheduler"

Then shutdown M7x0 and start it again.
Now you'll have a new option on the menu called "Job scheduler" (Job-Planer) for scan epg and to add other jobs.

bittor
bittor
Desarrollador

Mensaje por jb Miér 8 Jun 2011 - 18:16

Wooooooow, interactive help in english(german), bittor... That deserves an Aplauso

I hope bittor post solve your problem.

regards.
jb
jb
jb
Betatester

Mensaje por bittor Jue 9 Jun 2011 - 9:04

I did cheat and looked i18n.c files Avergonzado
bittor
bittor
Desarrollador

Mensaje por jb Jue 9 Jun 2011 - 12:44

bittor escribió:I did cheat and looked i18n.c files Avergonzado
Well, that only means you take advantage of the resources.
jb
jb
Betatester

Mensaje por skywalker Miér 15 Jun 2011 - 11:55

Hi again?
In the scheduler plugin, the activating time can be only 0 to 9. I´ve tried to set 14 to wake up at 2pm, but it seems it does not work. Any guesses?
Thanks

skywalker

Cantidad de envíos : 36

Mensaje por jb Miér 15 Jun 2011 - 17:21

I think you should set the first number to "1" then press ">" key and set the second number to "4".
jb
jb
Betatester

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado