VDR para el Siemens Gigaset M740/M750
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Proyecto movido a GitHub

Miér 7 Abr 2021 - 19:23 por bittor

Comentarios: 0

Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada

Flujo RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

can't access my web-interface

4 participantes

can't access my web-interface Empty can't access my web-interface

Mensaje por JimmyKater Miér 23 Feb 2011 - 8:59

hey there... or in other words hola amigos ;o)

since that's pretty much almost all of my spanish *blush* i am a heavy user of google-translate to get behind the idea(s) of your spanish postings here.

yesterday i even could upgrade my m740av to the newest firmware you're providing here. it worked out very well and i'm able to use my m740 with the new firmware. looks really good on me and it quite fast and all. good job! very good job!!

but somehow... i can't access the webIF anymore... i can ping the box and am getting replies but other than that? no http, no ftp, no ssh Sad

do you know what i can do about that problem?
hope to hearing of you soon.

toodles
jimmy

JimmyKater

Cantidad de envíos : 17

can't access my web-interface Empty Re: can't access my web-interface

Mensaje por pjllaneras Miér 23 Feb 2011 - 9:42

Have you installed lite or pro firmware? The lite firmware doesn't install any network service.

Have you tried telnet?
pjllaneras
pjllaneras
Betatester

Cantidad de envíos : 569

Mensaje por bittor Miér 23 Feb 2011 - 9:47

A few users have had problems with network connection and we have not detected the problem to fix.

You can try to shut down M740, turn it on and within 30-40 seconds you try to connect via FTP.

Have you changed any default network settings?

I want to know if you have MAC 00:01:02:03:04:05 in Menu -> Configuración -> Firmware Setup -> Network Configuration -> MAC Address

You can do a "factory reset" to see if that solves the problem from Menu -> Configuración -> Commands -> Gestionar configuraciones... -> Establecer configuración de fábrica -> OK

@pjllaneras: If M740 replies to ping I understand that is Pro version, but is well ask just in case.
bittor
bittor
Desarrollador

Cantidad de envíos : 3661

https://github.com/bittor7x0/VDR-M7x0

Mensaje por JimmyKater Miér 23 Feb 2011 - 13:02

wow. you guys are quick!!! yay!!!

@pjllaneras
i have installed the pro-version and have tried telnet as well. no success.

@bittor
during the process of creating the .ofi-file (i chose the windows-way) i entered a steady ip-number (inet) from my homenet-range (192.168.178.103 - the one it had before and so worked perfectly with) plus the fitting subnetnumber (255.255.255.0).
after having installed the update to the giga it came up with a different ip-number, though (192.168.3.1). i dont know why, maybe i mistyped but i dont think so. so i changed that back to what i needed using the configuración. i added an additinal gateway (to the one, i have) since there was none so far and deleted both given DNS-entries.
since there was no MAC-address given i didn't change that.
plus i started the webserver and the inetd-daemon (can't remember if they both were started by default or not but i definately do remember that i needed to start the webserver manually).

just tried to access the box via ftp the way you suggested above - no success.

now i'm getting to try out the factory reset... no success as well (the default setting IS the one i mentioned above inet - 192.168.3.1. - no - DNS1 set - DNS2 set - MAC-address empty) (and yes, i moved my laptop to that ip-room as well before trying to connect to the giga)
needed to switch the web-sever to ON manually (it was OFF by default, inetd was ON by default) - no success.

i still can ping the box and am getting replies. but as i can see these are the only packets that are sent by the box. if i'm trying to ssh, ftp, http it there's not even a reply from the box. maybe that helps as a hint?

maybe it's a problem with the rights on several files? not set to execute but to read/write only? its just a guess, i dont know if that may be the problem or not.

but as you can see i'm still in need of your help

thanks so far.
catch ya laters
cheers
jimmy

JimmyKater

Mensaje por solrac Miér 23 Feb 2011 - 13:13

Hi Jimmy,

The MAC address shouldn't be empty. As the factory reset hasn't worked properly maybe you should try reinstalling the firmware. You can try the .wsw file if you haven't deleted it, just to change something.

Regards,
Solrac
solrac
solrac
Betatester

Cantidad de envíos : 552

Mensaje por JimmyKater Miér 23 Feb 2011 - 13:33

@solrac

dang! how do i get to know the correct one now that needs to be filled in there?
re-einstalling the fw? ummm. that's always an option but for me just the last option...

gracias por su suggestions, though (i hope i said that correctly)
jimmy

JimmyKater

Mensaje por solrac Miér 23 Feb 2011 - 13:50

Not sure, but if you are in Windows you can try the command "arp -a" in a cmd window after making some pings to the box.
solrac
solrac
Betatester

Mensaje por JimmyKater Miér 23 Feb 2011 - 14:39

@solrac

that was exactly what i found out... it worked but returned a strange value to me (like ee:ee:ee:ee:ee:ee). so i added that to the said menu of the box, rebooted and - - - nothing still. *sigh*

JimmyKater

Mensaje por solrac Miér 23 Feb 2011 - 15:11

I'm afraid this approaches you to the last option, sorry.

EDIT: You can try to put a MAC address like 00:01:02:03:04:08 to see if that helps.
solrac
solrac
Betatester

Mensaje por JimmyKater Jue 24 Feb 2011 - 7:59

oh my... i already made the wsw-file... but now... i think i need a larger usb-stick. since i had formatted my usb-hd to ext2 and therefore can't access it from my windows-machine. so i started a live-linux and tried to copy the file to it which i finally succeeded in. but i couldn't access the file from the 4x plug-menu. i think it's not in the needed directory which i can't access from my live-linux.
so whenever i got myself a 8gb-stick i'll try it with that one and then let you know about it.

JimmyKater

Mensaje por bittor Jue 24 Feb 2011 - 8:46

You do not need to install a new firmware.

Set MAC "00:01:02:03:04:05" in Menu -> Configuración -> Firmware Setup -> Network Configuration -> MAC Address and reboot M740.
bittor
bittor
Desarrollador

Mensaje por solrac Jue 24 Feb 2011 - 9:04

@bittor

Do you know what can be the reason for the firmware reset not restoring the MAC?

@Jimmy

No point in buying a new stick only for this. Try what bittor says, and if not working use the .ofi again. It was only a guess.

Regards
solrac
solrac
Betatester

Mensaje por bittor Jue 24 Feb 2011 - 10:06

I don't know why the factory reset does not set the MAC, but think the problem is that "pic_tool get-mac" returns nothing on a few M740, because on the first boot /rw-flash is empty and do not exist /rw-flash/etc/flash_content, but factory reset should work in these cases.

Perhaps using "pic_tool get-mac-direct" the problem is resolved, but if Jimmy can not install a new firm, he can test what I said in the previous message.
bittor
bittor
Desarrollador

Mensaje por JimmyKater Jue 24 Feb 2011 - 13:59

hey guys...

i think i found out how to copy/move files using the on-screen-possibilties (i mean it just looks good but i havent tried it yet).
i just wanted to move the wsw-fw-file to the directory it needs to be put in so that the box can see it from the 4x plug-menue.
that's just to prepare the next step since i don't think that setting the MAC manually would help solving the problem. but i'm gonna do this at first now. so we'll see.

again: you guys rock! thanks for all and everything so far.
talk laters
jimmy

JimmyKater

Mensaje por JimmyKater Jue 24 Feb 2011 - 14:20

awwww!!!!

setting the MAC to the suggested one apparently helped. i can access the box now. yeah! great job!!! thank you so much... it looks great... wonderful.

but one last question still remains: where to put the wsw-file?

you somehow made my day now!
cheers
jimmy

JimmyKater

Mensaje por bittor Jue 24 Feb 2011 - 16:28

You can use ofi format and install it copying to /var/tmp/new-fw.ofi (keeping execution permission, run "chmod +x /var/tmp/new-fw.ofi" by telnet if you are not sure) and when press Power button it will be installed.
bittor
bittor
Desarrollador

Mensaje por JimmyKater Vie 25 Feb 2011 - 9:05

bittor escribió:You can use ofi format and install it copying to /var/tmp/new-fw.ofi (keeping execution permission, run "chmod +x /var/tmp/new-fw.ofi" by telnet if you are not sure) and when press Power button it will be installed.

that was the way i chose to get the new fw installed. it worked well (except for the problems above that we now have solved).

but since solrac suggested to install the wsw-file instead i was wondering where (in which directory) to put the wsw-file so that it would be accessible using the 4x plug-way.

anways i'm still happy and glad that everything seems to work (well maybe execpt for the fullscreen-mode in livestream - but that isnt really important for me now)

cheerio
jimmy

JimmyKater

Mensaje por bittor Vie 25 Feb 2011 - 9:25

JimmyKater escribió:since solrac suggested to install the wsw-file instead i was wondering where (in which directory) to put the wsw-file so that it would be accessible using the 4x plug-way.
OK, you can put wsw file in root from usb hard disk, but result is same and 4x plug-way installer is more ugly Smile.

JimmyKater escribió:well maybe execpt for the fullscreen-mode in livestream - but that isnt really important for me now
Is this a problem with our version or this happens also in open7x0.org version?
bittor
bittor
Desarrollador

Mensaje por JimmyKater Vie 25 Feb 2011 - 9:49

bittor escribió:OK, you can put wsw file in root from usb hard disk, but result is same and 4x plug-way installer is more ugly Smile

i know and i agree... i'd prefer the ofi-way as well.. i just asked that since the wsw-way was suggested and i was unsure where to put it Wink

bittor escribió:Is this a problem with our version or this happens also in open7x0.org version?

as far as i remember the open7x0-version the fullscreenmode worked well there... so it seems as if this is a problem with your version. i tried it with both, ie8 and ff3.6.13 with vlc-plugin under windows 7(32). fullscreen doesnt work. mute worked, changing loudness worked as well.

JimmyKater

Mensaje por solrac Vie 25 Feb 2011 - 10:01

JimmyKater escribió:but since solrac suggested to install the wsw-file instead i was wondering where (in which directory) to put the wsw-file so that it would be accessible using the 4x plug-way.

Glad you haven't installed the .wsw version cause we have seen now that your problem wasn't related to this. We are looking into it.
solrac
solrac
Betatester

Mensaje por JimmyKater Vie 25 Feb 2011 - 10:24

solrac escribió:Glad you haven't installed the .wsw version cause we have seen now that your problem wasn't related to this. We are looking into it.

no worries, glad that YOU seem to have finally found out what the problem was and are working on it to get it fixed

JimmyKater

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado